Remote Service Technician
As part of Customer Care Support Systems
14 December 2021
- Support customer's requests – assistance, queries, enhancements and data manipulation within defined service agreement or contracts.
- Ensure continuous communication with the customer for open calls, reporting customer's feedbacks and delivering satisfaction
- Log new customer calls and update existing customer calls to the Swisslog Call Logging System as defined in the Call Logging Procedures.
- Elaborate reports for incidents traceability.
- Ensure regular reporting to Customer and Line Manager about open calls and tasks
- Provide On-site support when required for specific issues.
- Analytical capacity of the database (MS SQL Server)
- Use and configuration of PC software (preferably VB6, C ++, C #)
- Installation and troubleshooting of computer problems (MS Windows)
- Use, configuration and analysis of the PLC (Siemens and Beckhoff)
- Undertanding of mechanical and electrical sheets. Mechatronic skills
- Good understanding of Customer needs
- Leadership and communication skills with Customer and partner companies
- Communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder
- Spoken and written English (must), optional French
- Available 24/7 for 7 days a month from home
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Learning capability and flexibility
- Takes initiative / self-responsible
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.