New Business Sales
16 October 2022
- You understand customers current and future challenges. Within your role you create new opportunities by existing and new customers and solve hospitals needs with our new solutions. This includes the execution of strategic customer account management.
- Creating new business is your driver - you are responsible to develop a sales strategy and business plan for your territory the Netherlands and Belgium focusing on new business.
- Personal relationship matters. You visit existing and new customers to ensure that the hospital has a full understanding of our innovative business solutions in order to capitalize available sales opportunities i.e. corrective and preventive service contracts, spare part packages, (end of life) upgrades or extensions, process improvement and/or solution services
- In accordance with the local Head of Customer Care you create and continuously improve the yearly customer visit activity plan.
- You enjoy cross functional collaboration. In your role you build a strong relationship with our product management, engineering and marketing to ensure successful market implementations.
- As a data-driven personality you maintain & optimize Sales force to achieve goals, standard quotation, call script and update the sales funnel in terms of forecasting;
- With your solution oriented approach you generate sales ideas to continuously improve processes, tools and work methods to create more sales activities;
- To improve customer satisfaction you execute customer satisfaction surveys and turn the results into actions.
- In this role you are required to travel up to 60% within your territory to meet customers. International travels may occur for sales, - customer, - or distributor meetings.
- A higher professional education background. Preferably in Business Innovation. You have a strong affinity with Automation and Healthcare
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position - preferably in hospital environment
- Focus on customer needs, however at the same time demonstrate business sense and grasp opportunities (win-win)
- Enjoy building strong relationships with customers, network and internal stakeholders
- Open, enthusiastic and smart person with excellent communication skills
- Preferably have experience in working with CRM (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Dutch and English
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.