As part of Systems Engineering R&D in EMEA
27 July 2021
- Design and develop software solutions for manual and automated systems in support of the company’s complete product portfolio, following the Swisslog concepts and standards, rules within the division
- Provide analysis design and development accordingly with requirements defined by the project leader and function manager
- Create and maintain the documentation related to design, analysis and development.
- Execute tests for all the software components accordingly with customer requirement and following the test process defined
- Grant and continuously improve Swisslog product’s quality, by means of applying activities leading to discover failures and identifying solutions. Moreover, has to identify common patterns leading to a more reliable software and a more efficient development process
- Focus on the entire software development lifecycle: analyzing needs and then designing, developing and testing the software to meet those needs making a reliable, performing and scalable software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL e C#.NET framework e Core
- Excellent knowledge OOP and its main design patterns
- Desiderable Knowledge of VB6 and C++
- Understanding of real time programming, relational database concepts and architecture
- Good understanding of SQL Server Database Administration
- Experience developing controlling process of a single automatic machines
- Experience designing and developing integration systems in industrial automation
- Creates system designs, architectural and technical specs based on functional specs.
- Solid understanding of the customer’s operational working practices and requirements
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
- Professional experience of 5 years or more in the automation world, working on controlling systems such MES or WMS
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.