Contractor - Collections Associate, Westminster, CO
June 21, 2021
- Use telephone contact and follow-up correspondence, as required, to collect payments due the company and facilitate resolution of outstanding collection issues.
- Report and track all collection notes in Collections Management (SAP).
- Process refunds, write-offs and other miscellaneous accounting entries.
- Process information requests from customers (i.e. Form W-9’s, address changes, statements of account, etc.)
- Assist Collection Analysts with printing invoices, following up with purchase orders for parts orders and processing of corrective customer service invoices in SAP on an as needed basis.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Adhere to and strictly enforce all company safety policies and procedures.
- The goal is to improve cash receipts, and support the corporate goal of reducing Net Working Capital.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic PC knowledge. MS Office including intermediate Excel. Ability to become proficient in the use of SAP.
- SAP (Collections Management, Accounts Receivable, Aging’s, etc.)
- Commercial Collections experience at least 3 years.
- Other accounting/data processing experience: 2 years.
Desirable but not Essential:
- SAP (Collections Management, Accounts Receivable, Aging’s, etc.). This can be taught, but is essential to becoming proficient and effective.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.