Director, Project Management - Pharmacy Automation - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
July 21, 2021
This is a very visible leadership role to our customers and must demonstrate exceptional customer service and organizational skills. As the operational leader of the North American Pharmacy Automation implementation team, this position is based in our Westminster, Colorado Headquarters office.
- Manage team of multiple disciplines to effectively manage assigned project workload.
- Complete and approve estimate reviews with sales and pre-sales teams.
- Be the primary escalation point for customer project related issues requiring management intervention.
- Complete all project related reporting for senior leadership.
- Accountable for all budget and financial reporting and forecasting related to their team’s project portfolio.
- Responsible for the management of our vendor partner relationships- coordinating and managing information between Swisslog Healthcare’s cross-functional teams and the third-party partner
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent technical education, military training and/or work experience
- 5 years of experience managing personnel
- 5 years of healthcare technology implementation and project management experience
- Excellent written/verbal, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Process and detail oriented professional, passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to lead, train and develop remote personnel.
- Ability to quickly assimilate highly technical information.
- Ability to travel (minimum of 25%)
- Five years of financial, project cost, and ERP experience.
- Working knowledge of Swisslog Healthcare general business practices and products.
- 10 years’ experience in project management, service delivery in healthcare technology
- Pharmacy or medication management technology experience
- PMP or other project management certification.
Compensation: $130-140,000, bonus, car allowance, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.