December 9, 2021
The new HR Manager manages and partners during challenges such as reorganizations and cost optimizations programs. Implementation of global processes and cross-functional collaboration in our organization.
The HR Manager has one solid reporting line to align on priorities - the HR Manager Northern Europe & GCC. Additionally, highly engaged in collaboration with fellow seniors of his/her business segment in the respective territory in an effort to better understand, analyze, and support the needs for the business, leading to the subsequent establishment of suitable strategies.
- Actively involved as HR representative in the territory's people & organizational strategy and implement its components for the respective territory together with senior leaders to ensure the achievements of the short- and long-term business objectives.
- “Localize” (if needed) business strategy/needs and make sure that central people & organizational initiatives add the most value to the business reality and needs of the respective territory. Ensures alignment of local initiatives with global initiatives and objectives.
- Act as a sparring partner for the management of the respective territory
- Central contact person for our managers and employees in all personnel management and labor law issues as well as support for management in personnel and organizational development or change management
- Ensuring the internal/external recruitment of specialist and management positions based on (career paths, succession planning, HR Development measures, etc.)
- Actively participate in the HR EMEA team of the business segment as well as HR representative in the management team of the territory.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to global non-business-specific processes.
- Participation in and, if necessary, management of local and global HR projects (process improvements, digitalization, etc.) as well as active cooperation with the international HR community
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business-related field and 3-5 years of HR experience
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Proven client management and business literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills both in Dutch and English
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.