Implementation Training Specialist, Pharmacy Automation - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
October 11, 2021
In addition, the Implementation Specialist will provide training to internal staff as needed in the support of their particular roles and responsibilities to the Pharmacy Automation business.
|** This position requires extensive travel, approximately 75% of the time. |
The Implementation Specialist provides training, as well as project leadership for the implementation of the Pharmacy Automation products.
Provides other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree (preferred)
- Pharmacy Technician, State Licensed or licensed by PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working in hospital inpatient pharmacy
- Experience with the implementation of Medication Management systems and automation preferred
- Computer Proficient: including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and basic troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of larger collaborative team
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of the time
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.