Marketing Automation Manager - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
November 24, 2021
This role includes collaboration with Sales, Sales Effectiveness, and Marketing stakeholders. It requires planning, hands-on implementation, project management, agility with data sources and segmentation, data analysis, and creative problem solving.
The Manager of Marketing Automation will analyze, measure and report performance of email and marketing automation campaigns assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs). Additionally, the Manager of Marketing Automation will create, implement, and educate the business on best practices for marketing automation projects. A successful candidate will need to demonstrate expertise with a variety of marketing tools and platforms.
- Comprehend intended communication strategies to visualize and translate marketing campaign conceptual ideas into technical execution.
- Define and document the functional and technical requirements for executing (developing, deploying, managing, tracking, and measuring) the automated campaigns.
- Own the workflows for complex processes such as lead qualification, lead scoring, lead routing, lead assignment, drip campaigns, and trigger-based workflows.
- Create and manage analytics dashboard and present at the monthly marketing review.
- Practice rigorous adherence to project management best practices to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery to multiple internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and champion adherence to state, federal, applicable global, and industry best practices related to use of personal data (opt-in permission to email).
- Responsible for email marketing campaign structure, naming, and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain marketing automation integration with CRMs and website platform(s). Assist in the integration of additional platforms as required.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Develop partnerships with internal stakeholders to support campaign and project planning, prioritization and delegation.
- Participate in process improvement efforts related to marketing automation.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing communications.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other.
- Experience using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience establishing A/B tests and multivariate tests, evaluating performance, and iterating for improved outcomes.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and visual standards established my the company.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Interest in and understanding of the healthcare market and hospital operations.
- Experience in B2B environments, with emphasis in healthcare, telecom, or SaaS, or similar sector with lengthy sales cycles and variety of stakeholder personas.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Pardot Certified.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, including marketing, business, or other.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with graphic design and creating visual layouts.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.