Project Manager, Pharmacy Realization - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
June 7, 2021
Projects are supported by leading project kick off meetings, supporting site surveys, supply chain coordination, development and distribution of meeting minutes, master schedule coordination, communication and customer relation skills, cost management, change order processing, post mortem process and documentation, customer acceptance and transition to Swisslog Customer Care.
- Oversee the project plan events and manages the schedule
- Coordinate project team activities
- Manage procurement of project related hardware and software
- Conducts & participates in project meetings to review and assess the progress of the project
- Primary contact for any issues that arise related to the implementation
- Ensure that all issues are documented and resolutions reached
- Escalate issues if required
- Provide support for go-live activities
- Perform other duties as required to support the delivery of best-in-the-business customer support
- Manage the project budget, revenue projections, risks and scope
- Responsible for preparing and completing the customer acceptance process
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and/or experience. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Project management experience, 2-plus years- including project budgeting, ERP software
- Computer Proficient: including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, MS Project
- Pharmacy and/or medication management technology project experience
- Experience in IT/medical project management experience
- Process and detail oriented professional
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Experience working with customers in a vendor organization environment
- PMP or other project management certification
Compensation: $85,000, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.