Region Sales Manager, Pharmacy Automation, Mid Atlantic Region
Mid Atlantic Region
October 24, 2022
- Manages and prioritizes the day-to-day activities to support and grow business within an assigned territory.
- Develops strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals.
- Pursues new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Regularly maintains and updates CRM database (Salesforce.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake.
- Develops and manages relationships with key accounts, leverages existing client base and actively pursues new business opportunities.
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to the leadership team.
- Medication Inventory Management solutions.
- Pharmacy Automation solutions (BoxPicker/ATP packager).
- Consolidated Service Center and Enterprise Software Solutions.
- End of Life solution upgrades/enhancements/upgrades.
- Outsourced Service Contracts (IDN/GPOs).
- Customer Support and Service contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years in consultative enterprise sales in healthcare or other industry with transactions sizes over $250K is desirable.
- Experience and success in selling high value services. SaaS experience preferred.
- Healthcare Related Experience,
- Continuing Education (graduate degree),
- Sales management experience,
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.