Senior Software Test Engineer
Location: Denver, CO
August 2, 2022
- Develop, write, and execute test strategies and plans encompassing functional, performance, regression, end user, scalability, international testing, and system level testing as applicable per project.
- Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort.
- Perform Functional, Integration, System, and User Acceptance testing.
- Analyze and understand requirements, business use cases, technical requirements.
- Keep track of modifications to User Stories, Use Cases, and Workflows
- Anticipate project hardware/software risks and mitigations.
- Escalate issues/risks to appropriate project resource.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and propose resolution for issues, if any.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts conforms to defined standards.
- Log and manage project related issues in Jira.
- Check for timely delivery of different milestones.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working with both new development and fielded products
• Experience working in an agile software test environment
• Experience creating software processes for a software product
• Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery requirements
• Experience testing Web based applications, REST APIs.
• Experience building automated test capabilities using test automation tools like Katalon Studio, Selenium – Java, HP UFT.
• Experience working in Jira, Git, Confluence.
• Ability to provide results with little supervision
• Strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts, techniques, and tools
• Knowledge of performance testing principles concepts, techniques, and tools.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Experience leading teams
- Knowledge of test automation principles
- Knowledge of networking or communication protocols
- Knowledge of software development principles
- Familiarity with 1 or more OO software development languages
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.