Senior UI Developer
April 12, 2021
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Implement unit, integration and performance testing
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers and assisting less experienced members of the team.
- Following and fostering agile methods in software development as defined by the organization.
- Responsible for the delivery of an entire software project or part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Lead mixed, cross-functional and multi-cultural project teams
- Monitor, track and communicate project status
- Ability to work with Product Management and Solution Management on refining business requirements and creating technical requirements, test cases, design specifications and development tasks
- Able to develop and test software in accordance with requirements, test cases and design documentation
- Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines
- Document developed software applications and tools
- Deliver defined parts of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Fix bugs – more of a dev ops model
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Experience in investigating issues in production environments
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and their applicability to improving the framework and business
- Provide guidance and best practices to implementation projects
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java.
- Enterprise software development and leadership experience.
- Customer service-oriented attitude, top-notch time management, and quality driven designs.
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular 6+, HTML, SCSS, XML, JSON
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- At least 7 years of professional software development experience.
- LINUX and Windows operating systems development experience
- Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Team City
- Respond to internal customers promptly and competently
- Work with Solution and Product Management on Customer Software Solutions
- Deliver standard, easy to deploy and configure Customer Software Solutions
- Proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the department, company and customers
- Experience coding as a UI Developer
- Ability to design and implement complex and well performing Angular solutions
- Write clear and concise technical documentation, including design specifications, which can be easily understood by other Software Engineers
- Ensure that the requirements are met as per the functional specification
- Able to maintain and keep up with good technical and professional knowledge of our products and services
- Proactively use own initiative to solve problems when they arise
- Understand and work to internal ISO quality standards
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years relevant work experience and track record in Software Development
- Strong TypeScript, Angular 6+, HTML, SCSS skills
- Designed, delivered and managed Angular applications
- Comfortable working on both Linux and Windows
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
- Ability to lead projects and manage projects
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Software OO-design and development experience with web-based user interfaces. deep knowledge of application integration
- Angular Library development
- Experience in the field of inventory management systems, supply chain or logistics, medical or health care software
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to visit offices and possibly meet with customers
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.