Software Support Engineer - Seattle, WA
Location: Issaquah, WA
September 12, 2022
- Provide technical support to internal staff and customers for software related issues, including troubleshooting, resolving issues, and developing corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all interfaces between Swisslog products and customers’ hospital information systems, security databases, active directories, automated dispensing cabinets and wholesaler interfaces.
- Work in conjunction with System Engineers, Software Developers, Field Service Engineers, to respond to general IT related questions.
- Participate in on-call, after-hours support rotation as required.
- Provide support for project activities as needed.
- Record/communicate product quality issues for continuous process and product improvements.
- Provide training to Swisslog employees and customers on system operation/functionality.
- Advise Software Support Manager of any problems or opportunities that arise within their area of responsibility.
- Ensure that required documentation is accurately completed and processed in a timely manner.
- Communicate and share information with team members, internal staff and customers.
- Travel to customer sites as required.
- Perform other duties as required to support the delivery of best-in-the-business customer support.
- Act as a customer advocate to ensure the business is doing everything possible to deliver best-in-class customer service and that the customer is getting the most from their investments in Swisslog solutions.
Compensation: Target salary range for this position is $65,000 to 78,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.