Tax Accountant - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
October 28, 2021
- Prepare federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Calculate and prepare federal, state, and local income tax estimated tax payments.
- Review projects and assign sales and use tax determination
- Assist with Sales/Use tax filing/projects.
- Assist with data gathering process needed to file accurate tax returns.
- Prepare business personal property tax returns.
- Analyze and prepare unclaimed property returns.
- Provide assistance with various audits and special projects.
- Develop inter-department relationships and interface with personnel to ensure that tax information acquired from other departments is accurate and timely.
- Assist in reconciling tax accounts.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years tax experience.
- Experience working in SAP (or similar ERP).
- Understanding / experience in tax software.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.