Region Sales Director - Orlando, FL
Location: Orlando or Tampa, FL
9. Januar 2023
- Small Construction Projects typically with a sell price of $150,000 or less
- New Systems up to 4 stations in size
- Service Support Agreements (includes PMA and SMA)
- Design Assist projects (does not include early coordination only)
- Strategic named accounts
- Customers at risk of loss to competition
- Projects focused strictly on System Performance Enhancements
- Competitive conversions
- Customer account planning for the purposes of customer retention and development
- Supporting local, regional, and national Architects, Engineers, Consultants, GPO’s, IDN’s, and General Contractors
- Representing the TransLogic brand within an assigned region
- Collaboration with and supporting other departments, including but not limited to Inside Sales, Sales Admins, SDS, Project Realization, Customer Care, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and the Medication Management organization.
- Client Retention and Loyalty
- Serve as a Swisslog Healthcare ambassador to all types of customers within and outside of assigned geographic regions
- Regularly maintaining and updating CRM database (SF.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake.
- Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- College education
- 3-5 years in consultative enterprise sales in healthcare or other industry with transactions sizes over $250K is desirable.
- Experience and success in selling high value services. SaaS experience preferred.
- Engineering education.
- Continuing Education (graduate degree).
- Technical product sales experience within the Healthcare space
Klarheit auf Deinem Weg
Wir suchen Menschen, die unser Unternehmen prägen und gestalten. Und wir geben Dir die Möglichkeit, Dich mit uns weiterzuentwickeln. Du profitierst von einer klaren Kommunikation und Entwicklungsplänen, die auf Deine persönlichen Stärken und unsere gemeinsamen Ziele abgestimmt sind. Profitiere natürlich auch von vielen weiteren Vorteilen, die wir ständig reevaluieren und ausbauen.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.