As part of Manufacturing Engineering Team
23 March 2022
- Develop and optimize production processes
- Develop and optimize production layout
- Draw up/ update process documents (work instructions, Bill of Material, Lay-out, Visual Standard)
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Work with multi-functional team to achieve project goals.
- 2D e 3D CAD competences
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly processes and electric wiring
- Previous experience in process or manufacturing engineering
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principals
- Good English spoken and written
- Mechanical/Electric/Industrial Engineering degree
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in engineering within a manufacturing or operations environment.
Desirable but not Essential:
- Collaboration (good team player)
- Problem Solving attitude
- Excellent eye for detail
- Project Management - ability to manage projects and new product introductions.
- Comply with rules and regulations
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.