20 November 2023
The resource will be part of a young and dinamic team following a path of growing and competences learning and development.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinate product testing processes.
- Participate in product testing.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommend and facilitate solutions to these issues.
- Review client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Engineering Degree
- 4-6 years of experience as a quality engineer
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Good problem solving attitude
- Team player
- Precision, good time management and accurancy
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Green belt certification
- WCM basic knowledge
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.