Sales Enablement Consultant
As part of our Sales and Sales Enablement department in our EMEA region
23 July 2021
The resource will define and optimize costs related to Pharmacy Automation projects by coordinating requirements with international and cross-functional teams.
- Define Pharmacy Automation solutions accordingly with tender/customer requirements
- Define Pharmacy Automation solutions cost through digital and internal tools
- Support Local Sales Managers as a Solution Consultant during the sales activities
- Support and contribute to the achievement of Order Intake Pharmacy Automation targets in the assigned territories (value and GM%)
- Interact with a variety of SLHC internal stakeholders (R&D/TPD, Realization, Finance) to continuously improve business related activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Industrial Engineering Degree (or equivalent)/Pharmacy Degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in English and French (both spoken and written)
- Results-oriented, proactive and with good attitude to teamwork; sales oriented
- International attitude, willingness to travel and to meet different cultures
- MSOffice Package knowledge (Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Autodesk/AutoCad
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce or others)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.