Sales Enablement Consultant
As part of our Sales and Sales Enablement department in our EMEA region
11 November 2021
The resource will define and optimize costs related to Pharmacy Automation projects by coordinating requirements with international and cross-functional teams.
- Define Pharmacy Automation solutions and related cost accordingly with tender/customer requirements
- Support Local Sales Managers as a Solution Consultant during the sales-cycle activities
- Support and contribute to the achievement of financial targets in the territories of competence.
- Interact with a variety of SLHC internal stakeholders to continuously improve business related activities
- Experience in similar roles in Healthcare Industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in French (both spoken and written) and English
- Results-oriented, proactive and with good attitude to teamwork; sales oriented
- International attitude, willingness to travel and to meet different cultures
- MSOffice Package knowledge (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- Industrial Engineering Degree (or equivalent)/Pharmacy Degree
- Knowledge of Autodesk/AutoCad
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce or others)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.