Tax and Accounting Team Leader
21 November 2022
The Team Leader oversees the Accounting, Tax and Statutory Reporting team for Italy and is responsible to fulfill any legal and company requirements through the effective implementation and continuous improvement of the related processes, by ensuring correct books & records and that company financial statements are prepared in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
- Lead the accounting, tax and reporting area
- Fulfill any legal and company requirements
- Ensure correct books & records
- Ensure company financial statements are in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are met and are adopted accordingly in the company’s operational and financial activities and other government rules and regulations
- Responsible for TP Country Files
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors
- Supervise treasury and relations with Banks and Insurance Companies
- Helps to manage risks and litigation and supervises their resolution
- Degree in Economics and Finance
- Extensive experience in the use of computerized accounting systems
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, notably Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Broad knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Working understanding of Italian and EU taxation laws, legislative requirements and payroll requirements.
- Experience working with group companies and consolidating their financial results.
- Ability to assist in the identification of strategic and operational finance issues, think laterally and apply analytical, qualitative and research skills to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills, including the provision of expert advice on a range of financial related matters.
- Provide and promote service excellence and foster effective teamwork and business relationships.
- Ability to work independent and unsupervised and to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain compliance with policies and regulations.
- 7+ years overall tax and accounting experience including 3+ years most recent experience in a management accounting role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.