Accountant - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
June 14, 2021
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement closing process, which includes, but is not limited to: performing various reconciliations, preparing journal entries, calculating accruals and deferrals, and reviewing and analyzing various reports and financial information for accuracy and completeness.
- Posting cash, payments, and other banking activity as required.
- Perform year-end close procedures and support the annual internal and external audit; prepare and provide audit support including PBC Schedules, roll-forwards, and analytical worksheets.
- Intercompany transaction processing, reconciliation and reporting.
- Accounts Payable: Reform and execute operations and processes. Ensure accuracy in daily invoices and meet time limits. Serve as contact for resolving complicated billing issues. Build solid relationships across all units at various accounting levels. Ascertain the accuracy of accounts payable standard files and the accounts payable integrations to the general records.
- Review of account coding on invoices, journal entries and other documents for accuracy, making corrections when necessary.
- Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Assist in budgeting & forecasting exercise throughout the year while providing cash forecasts for all entities.
- Analyze the general ledger to assure balance sheet accounts are fairly represented.
- Ensure that adequate internal controls are in place to facilitate accurate financial statements and safeguarding of assets.
- Provide guidance and adhere to Accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Participate in any special projects where accounting expertise is required.
- Support the organization with ad hoc projects.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Compensation: $60 - 75,000, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.