Collections Analyst - Westminster, CO
June 30, 2021
- Use telephone contact and follow-up correspondence, as required, to collect payments due to the company and facilitate a resolution of outstanding collection issues.
- Detail all collection notes in Collections Management.
- Report preparation and meeting attendance as necessary to discuss outstanding accounts with the management team.
- Audit and research projects and accounts to clear remaining Accounts Receivable balances.
- Process refunds, write-offs, and other miscellaneous accounting entries.
- Process information requests from customers (i.e. Form W-9’s, address changes, statements of account, etc.)
- Review credit hold listing daily, release orders as needed.
- Follow up on missing purchase orders for parts orders, on-demand service, and SSA agreements on an as-needed basis.
- Create and update the Collections-Finance portion of the policy and procedures manual.
- Provide backup support for credit card processing and cash posting
- Provide proper training for backup support during absences.
- Attend and provide collection information at all quarterly PPR meetings.
- Review and mail monthly statements.
- Prepare monthly summarized aging report to track KPI.
- Advise Contract Administration Manager-Finance of any problems or opportunities that arise.
- The goal is to improve cash receipts and support the corporate goal of reducing Net Working Capital.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Adhere to and strictly enforce all company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic PC knowledge. MS Office including intermediate Excel. Ability to become proficient in the use of SAP as required.
- SAP (Accounts Receivable, Job cost reports, Over-Under Billing reports, Aging’s, etc.
- at least 3 year experience in Commercial Collections
- 2 years experience in accounting/data processing
Desirable, but not Essential:
- SAP (Accounts Receivable, Job cost reports, Over-Under billing reports, Aging’s). This can be taught but is essential to becoming proficient and effective
Compensation: $44,800 - $56,000, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.