Field Service Supervisor - Southeast Region
Location: SC, GA, FL
August 20, 2021
- A.S degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, Vocational school, related 4 years military experience, or equivalent
- Ability to read blue print, schematics and wiring diagrams to extract necessary technical information
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (customer service skills)
- People skills / Communication Skills
- PC Computer software and hardware literate/Windows Application experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience with various Swisslog products, including installation, startup, and service
- Minimum of 2 years in service as a Senior Field Service Engineer
- B.S. Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology
- Prior Small-Group Supervisory and/or lead worker experience
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.