Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
October 13, 2021
- Assist with monthly and quarterly business unit forecasts and annual budgeting.
- Assist with creation and support of financial models for forecasting and business planning.
- Work with Sales leadership to compile and review order intake forecasting.
- Month end duties – reconcile the Salesforce.com data with the financial software (SAP), calculate accruals, and general accounting support, as directed.
- Update and manage product mapping as needed through understanding of reporting and business requirements.
- Assist with labor rate and pricing analyses.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Leverage the various systems for data mining, data consolidation, and performing preliminary analyses, as directed.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key business leaders, bridging operations and finance.
- Challenge status quo processes, constantly looking for improvements.
- Assist with sales incentive program calculations and payments.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and neutrality with sensitive data.
- Individual needs to be highly detail oriented.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5 years relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- ERP and/or CRM system experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and general organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated self-starter, ability to work additional hours as needed, sometimes on short notice.
- 3-5 years of prior FP&A experience
- 3-5 years public accounting experience.
- SAP and/or Salesforce.com knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel Certification or comparable expert skills
- Experience in the construction, field services, or technology industries.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.