IT Security Engineer (m/f/d)
February 28, 2022
- Responsible for the continued development, monitoring and process definition for security
- Monitor and analyze the organization’s network for security breaches to protect resources including systems, networks, and data.
- Evaluate and recommend security solutions based on industry best practices
- Work with the wider IT organization to help develop security solutions and enhance existing solutions, that deliver viable/proven Business Value.
- Provide proactive support to end users and other IT colleagues and if necessary, training must be provided
- Assist in preparing security reports
- Participate in data security committee meetings and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study preferred
- Understand policy/directives, and ability to assess vulnerabilities of all types of IT systems
- Technical and operating knowledge of enterprise logging systems and log monitoring
- Ability to pivot quickly with changing priorities in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Strong capability to communicate security concepts and requirements at all levels of the business and ability to interface and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong desire to mentor teammates and provides leadership on key initiatives/projects
- Ability of work independently and proactively
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.