Manager, Quality Assurance QA - Hardware
Location: Denver, CO
February 24, 2023
Broomfield, CO, USA
- Principal role in maintenance of Quality Management System (QMS), including evaluation and development of suppliers
- Manage and report on Quality Assurance Reports and customer complaint system (SalesForce)
- Increase customer satisfaction through improved system and product reliability
- Review, provide feedback, and approve ECNs (Engineer Change Notifications)
- Develop strategic and tactical plans for the improvement of system and quality performance.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Underwriter’s Laboratory compliance and audit support.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering (will consider some other science degrees)
- 6+ years of experience in manufacturing environment, 2 of which leading teams
- ASQ certified quality engineer (CQE)
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt (LSSGB)
- Industrial experience encompassing direct hands-on quality system development in the design and manufacturing of electronics, mechanical, or systems
- Advanced Technical Degree such as Master’s in Engineering
- ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE)
- Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.