Senior Product Marketing Manager - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
November 8, 2021
The SPMM handles market research on current trending products, competitive analysis, tracking pricing structures, complies with established product and innovation processes, and supports sales enablement opportunities. The SPMM is the ‘voice of the market’ within the company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences related to the product/service of responsibility. The SPMM will be the Product Marketing liaison to global teams as the North American initiatives are repurposed to other regions.
The SPMM will mentor and guide product marketing managers and effectively raise the contributions of the whole team throughout all vertical markets including but not limited to Pharmacy Automation, Transport Automation, Long Term Care, Acute Care, and new industries as SLHC enters them. As it relates this leadership, the SPMM must know and understand all SLHC offerings and market to provide strategic input.
- Represent the voice of the market and advocate for the specific needs of the North American customers and prospects to ensure we are developing customer-oriented solutions.
- Develop, review and report on go-to-market strategy with a focus on value proposition, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by all stakeholders.
- Act as a program manager as needed in accordance with our Product Innovation Process (Go-to-Market, Product Developments, New Product Introductions, Business Plan), and Marketing Communications.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop multilingual sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Develop, utilize and train others on the use of tools and templates needed to efficiently and consistently deliver product marketing concepts.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new offerings which involves product management, marketing, customer success, and sales.
- Brief external and internal stakeholders, the internal communication team, and the KUKA communications team about changes in our offerings, new offerings, and enhancements to our offerings.
- Lead or take part in presentations including but not limited to leadership team updates, customer and prospect webinars, and trade events.
- Provide direction for product marketing managers to help them grow in their roles, increase their contributions to the organization, and leverage SLHC resources collaboratively.
- Review industry product marketing plans to assist with strategy, industry expertise, and SLHC nuances.
- Obtain insights from customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, with multiple tactics including but not limited to interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data analysis.
- Aid in facilitating timelines and deadlines for the development of new offerings with product management.
- Use market research data to establish and define product pricing.
- Create content such as case studies, blogs, white papers and outlines for copy generation in collaboration with the MarCom team.
- Create and facilitate campaign strategies for omni channel approaches to acquisition marketing and ongoing customer retention efforts.
- Facilitate product testing with customer groups in partnership with the Product Management team.
- Research competitor offerings, differentiators, and identify new technologies available at an early stage in order to prove / adapt product values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborative skills: the SPMM will have to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business. This will often include product management, the sales department, marketing, and engineering
- Conduct research and voice of the customer investigations to understand market needs, establish market requirements and product enhancement requests. Collaborate with technical product management and development as needed for create technical product requirements.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. The SPMM will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products/services, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: The SPMM is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, sales and customer interviews will be part of this mix and the SPMM needs to be well acquainted with these technique.
- Organizational skills as they relate to the planning and execution of omni channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and ability to create marketing funnels from both a strategic and executional perspective.
- Digital mindset with good knowledge of digital tools and channels such as CMS, Social Media, Marketing Analytics.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a relative position and work environment
- Aptitude and interest in acquiring knowledge about the pharmacy / transport / LTC & Meds-to-Beds automation technology including software as well as the healthcare markets.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Healthcare experience and institutional work experience in B2B technology or software environment
- Copy writing and/or proofreading skills.
Compensation and Benefits: Base: $120,000 - $140,000 depending on experience and skillset, plus 10% bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching (up to 8 %)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.