Project Manager - Bensalem, PA
January 4, 2022
|The Project Manager will manage a variable number of projects that will be dependent on current workload in relation to other members of the team. |
Projects are successfully implemented through skillful proposal/contract/spec review, contract drawing review, site surveys, system design, materials procurement and scheduling, installation drawing design and review, installation scheduling, labor coordination, communication and customer relation skills, cost management, change order processing, project completion and close out.
- Moderate knowledge of the construction or service industry with potential aptitude for three-dimensional visualization and systems design in buildings.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Qualifications, certifications, or extensive related experience can replace the degree requirement.
- 3-5 years of exposure to contracts, design and construction or service-related management in a semi-unsupervised capacity.
- Process- and detail-oriented professional with proven organizational skills..
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt and change with company demands.
Desirable but not Essential:
- PMP or other project management certification, or relevant documented experience.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.