March 21, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experienced in SAP & SalesForce.com or another CRM system
- Ability to utilize Internet search and reporting functions
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be PC literate, working knowledge of Microsoft tools: Office, Word, Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal for the phone are required.
- Ability to listen carefully to customers and team members to understand their needs and concerns in order to resolve the issue as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with a desire to learn.
- Ability to work independently while in a sometimes loud but fun team environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor
- Outbound client contact skills
- Ability to have fun and be curious to learn
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.