Construction / Project Estimator - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
October 7, 2021
- Perform material cost estimates and total job cost estimates which accurately reflect bid plans, specifications and site surveys.
- Perform site surveys to determine the scope of work and verify ability to install system.
- Provide drawings, engineering reports and other supportive documentation to be included in proposals.
- Participate in sales presentations.
- Continuously ensure that solutions, estimating, pricing models, and proposals are in alignment.
- Make follow-up calls to current clients in order to provide ongoing support to our existing customer base.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- B.A., B.S. Engineering or Construction Services preferred, or working toward a degree.
- Basic CAD drafting experience
- Excel experience is essential.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an engineering environment; preferably a mechanical systems environment.
- Basic understanding of hospital construction requirements, ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, and provide system layouts in coordination with other trades.
- Attention to detail and reading comprehension.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately for current and future projects..
- Microsoft Office Suite user proficiency.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player. Good presentation skills.
- Salesforce.com user proficiency.
Compensation: $60,000 to $80,000 depending on experience and skills, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.