Software Engineer - Broomfield, CO
Location: Broomfield, CO
January 4, 2022
- Develop new code architecture. design code.
- Supports installation of applications.
- Demonstrates mentoring & consulting with other related functions within Engineering.
- Displays technical specifications and design aspects.
- Researching, analyzing, solving and correcting customer issues under significant time pressure.
- Work with senior engineers in technical and business direction.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or combined equivalent in education and experience
- Knowledge and experience with at least three and mastery of at least two of the following: Java, C++ or C# as well as databases, object oriented concepts as related to the field of programming.
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Understand object-oriented programming and how to design as well as develop software using these principles.
- 1-5 years software engineering experience.
- Experience with TFS and Jira
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.