Software Engineer - User Interface, Front End Developer
Location: Denver, CO
October 21, 2022
Denver, CO, USA
- Understand system operation and focus on delivering the best user experience possible to maximize product value.
- Develop new code architecture.
- Supports installation of applications.
- Demonstrates mentoring & consulting with other related functions within Engineering.
- Displays technical specifications and design aspects.
- Researching, analyzing, solving and correcting customer issues under significant time pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or combined equivalent in education and experience
- 3 years working knowledge and experience with the below software languages
- HTML, CSS
- ASP.NET and IIS
- Databases Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience designing user interfaces/web development
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns including
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Worked 3 years with Agile Methodology and able to perform SCRUM duties as necessary.
- 3+ years related engineering experience.
- Software release strategies and configuration
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Jira
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.