as part of our Technology Center and R&D Engineering Systems Team
October 27, 2021
- Accountability on making analysis design and development accordingly with project requirements
- Responsibility on creating and maintaining the documentation related to design, analysis and development
- Commitment on executing test for all the software components accordingly with customer requirements and following the test process defined.
- Ability to grant, and continuously improve the Swisslog product’s quality, by applying activities leading to discover failures and solutions. Moreover, has to identify common patterns leading to a more reliable and efficient software and development process
- Focus on the entire software development lifecycle: analyzing needs and designing, developing and testing the software to meet reliable, performing and scalable software.
- Deliver Systems solution in respect of functional user requirements
- Integrate Pharmacy Automation solutions by supporting the whole Swisslog product portfolio
- Team work until the detailed system specification is completed, implemented and documented
- Collaboration in a mixed, cross-functional and multi-cultural project team providing analysis and technical support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience with Object-oriented development from analysis and design to implementation
- Experience in database programming and administration (MS SQL Server) and data mining and analysis
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in automation engineering with focus on large project integration
- MS .NET Platform environment in particular, Visual C#, Visual C++. XML, Web Services
- Experience in understanding and analysis of systems functional requirements
- Excellent verbal, and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and previous experience to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of the customer’s operational working practices and requirement
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in logistic and/or ERP. Web technology
- Used to work in systems with complex solutions and different technologies
- Knowledge in VB6
- Good knowledge of tools and basic concepts of Software Development Life Cycle and with software versioning tools like SVN
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.