Solution Sales Consultant - Boston, MA
June 7, 2021
To achieve these objectives, the position, either directly or in collaboration with others:
- Manages and priorities the day-to-day activities to support and grow business within an assigned territory
- Develops strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals
- Pursues new business opportunities within an assigned territory
- Regularly maintains and updates CRM database (SF.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake
- Develops and manages relationships with key accounts, leverages existing client base and actively pursues new business opportunities
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to the leadership team
- 5+ years successful sales record in consultative and/or strategic selling in the healthcare industry
- High-energy, self-starting individual who has proven sales success and will thrive in a team environment
- Knowledge of healthcare and hospital operations; medication management, pharmacy automation, capital equipment, logistics, and supply chain processes
- Self-starter who can follow direction and execute tactical strategies as well as work independently as required
- Experience with SaaS business models desirable
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Bachelor of Science in a technical field
Compensation: $80,000 base, + sales incentives, + car allowance, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.