Sr. Software Applications Engineer - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
June 14, 2021
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Implement unit, integration and performance testing
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers and assisting less experienced members of the team.
- Following and fostering agile methods in software development as defined by the organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years relevant work experience and track record in Software Development
- Strong Java (SE, EE) Skills; Kotlin preferred
- Enterprise frameworks: JPA, ELK Stack, Spring Boot, Angular, Docker
- Understanding of Relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Designed, delivered and managed Java EE or Spring projects
- Comfortable working on both Linux and Windows
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
- Ability to lead projects and manage projects
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Software OO-design and development experience with web-based user interfaces. deep knowledge of application integration
Desirable but not Essential:
- HashiCorp stack (Nomad, Consul, Envoy)
- Experience in the field of inventory management systems, supply chain or logistics, medical or health care software
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to visit our offices and possibly meet with customers
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.