System Engineer (m/w/d)
May 6, 2021
Become part of a growing and agile team, bring in your ideas, think out of the box, challenge yourself, and create new things in a solid company without start- up attitude.
Make an #impact and be part of the #change!
- Building bridges between Swisslog Healthcare software, customer software and third- party software for implementation in Healthcare institutions
- Combining your technical know-how and your strategic knowledge in project management
- You are the supporter of customers projects and systems from server deployment to the final integration
- The technical product teams and you work closely together to develop deployment and software best practices
- You are part of our Pilot projects to ensure the successful integration of new products in Healthcare institutions
- Open to travel within EMEA up to 30 % per month (mainly Switzerland, Netherlands Germany) to support customer projects
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent technical training
- You have made experience with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, C#, C++.
- Installing/configuring/supporting Windows Workstation/Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Database design and ability to troubleshoot performance issues related to Server/Network or Database
- You are passionate about finding individual solutions to complex problems
- You speak English confidently
- Familiarity with healthcare interfaces, and HL7 interface message protocols
- You can talk (at least a little) German and/or French
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.