Systems Engineer - Westminster, Colorado
June 7, 2021
Systems Engineers’ are also responsible for providing Advanced Support to the Customer Care and Software Support organization as required.
The Project Realization team is responsible for all aspects of successful implementation and execution of Pharmacy Automation and Transport Automation projects, for our North American customers. The team includes training, project management, hardware installation, software installation and information technology, and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent technical training.
- 3 years of experience with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, C#, C++.
- Installing/configuring/supporting Windows Workstation/Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Database design and ability to troubleshoot performance issues related to Server/Network or Database
- Familiarity with healthcare interfaces, and HL7 interface message protocols.
- Ability to travel within the US and Canada, as required for team collaboration and the support of customer projects
- Management of EDI message handling
- Crystal Reports, or similar SQL reporting tools
- Troubleshooting IT infrastructure including networks, and VPN
- Integration engine tools, Mirth Interface Engine preferred or any other Integration Engine available on the market
Compensation: $90,000, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.