Systems Integration Engineer
as part of our Systems Realization Team in EMEA
July 27, 2021
- Make analysis design and development accordingly with requirements defined by the project leader and function manager and in respect to functional user requirements
- Create and maintain documentation related to design, analysis and development
- Commit in executing test for all the software components accordingly with customer requirement and by following the test process defined
- Grant, and continuously improve Swisslog product’s quality, by means of applying activities leading to discover failures and identifying solutions
- Focus on the entire software development lifecycle: analyzing needs and then designing, developing and testing the software to meet those needs making a reliable, performing and scalable software
- Integrate Pharmacy Automation solutions by supporting whole Swisslog product portfolio
- Contribute to the improvement of products portfolio performance in terms of gap analysis, design and development to deliver more reliable software and efficient development process
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with object-oriented development from analysis and design to implementation
- Experience in database programming and administration (MS SQL Server) and data mining and analysis
- Good spoken and written English. Second language is desirable.
- Experience in automation engineering with focus on large project integration
- MS .NET Platform environment in particular, Visual C#, Visual C++. XML, Web Services
- Three years professional experience or more
- Experience in understanding and analysis of systems functional requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of the customer’s operational working practices and requirements
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.