UX Designer - Westminster, CO
June 28, 2021
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs in Pharmacy Automation. You will be responsible for creating a common and delightful user experience across all software products. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Your key responsibilities will be to Develop wireframes, UI look and feel, and task flows based on user needs, to conduct user research and testing, and to collaborate with Product Management and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Create a common look and feel for applications and automation in the healthcare and pharmacy automation domain
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Design the UI for specific applications
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Create style guides that are application specific for Swisslog products
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Actively participate in product SDLC to ensure that the UI development meets UX requirements
- Coordinate with UI team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Develop mock-ups for development and UI team
- Work with customers and SMEs to determine user’s needs and desires
- Translate findings into user flows, information architectures, journey maps, and prototypes
- Think divergently, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving problems
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- 5+ years Proven experience working as a UX designer for SW Applications in R&D and for robotics
- Strong portfolio of design projects that illustrates a strong design sense and skills
- Background in more than one of the following design areas: web, interaction, responsive, mobile.
- Familiarity with information architecture
- Proficient in design software, i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop InVision, etc.
- Agility creating digital sketches and prototypes, from low- to high-fidelity
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools
- Strong CSS skills are a must; inheritance, rule precedence, naming conventions, architecture, specificity, etc.
- Must be self-directed but also collaborative
- Time-management and process-management skills will be important
- Proven experience working in a dynamic environment across multiple products
- Travel up to 25%
Compensation: $100,000, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.