Warehouse Worker (Broomfield, CO)
Location: Broomfield, CO
May 2, 2022
- Maintain lean warehouse practices to support overall goal of lean manufacturing practices.
- Compare identifying information and counts, weights or measures of items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, orders or other records.
- Receive incoming shipments and record shortages, overages and damages; and report exceptions accordingly to supervisor.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of purchase orders received for the accounting department by maintaining record filing.
- Load and unload trucks as required.
- Assist in the shipping and receiving areas as required, and in the palletizing and re-palletizing of goods for storage.
- Place pallets and other materials in assigned home locations to ensure accuracy of product picking process and stocking locations.
- Wrap and weigh pallets for shipping and stocking.
- Maintain warehouse, shipping and dock areas in a clean and orderly manner for maximum efficiency, safety and security.
- Respond to emails and fill requests that come through from other departments.
- File transfers, invoices, purchase orders, receipts and other miscellaneous paperwork into appropriate filing system/storage binders.
- Receive incoming inventory and supplies from UPS/FedEx and distribute to proper personnel/departments.
- Conduct monthly inventory of Warehouse, Customer Service and Online Store product on-hand, ensuring 100% accuracy is maintained and all products accounted for accordingly.
- Other duties may be assigned based on department and company needs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum five years’ warehouse experience.
- Prior work experience in shipping / receiving.
- Must have current or previous forklift driving certification / experience. Previous experience in the operation of a turret forklift a plus.
- Basic computer skills / Data entry experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Demonstrated skill in the operation and care of warehouse equipment as applicable.
- Ability to work in a team environment and also to work independently.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn, and safely operate, warehouse equipment.
- Effective organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work some overtime as required.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.