Business Controller EMEA
22 December 2022
- Support business stakeholders and work with other business controllers in respective branches to gain growth and profitability
- Monthly analyse and review the financial performance of the branches, including reporting for the monthly performance meetings
- Proactively manage monthly closing procedures, mainly relating the ad hoc posting and revenue recognition
- Drive and coordinate the forecast & budget process including reporting on the final figures/assumptions
- Take a proactive role in Project Progress Reviews (PPR) and Project Risk Reviews (PRR)
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies (i.e. ICS)
- Support the Market Organization in closing processes, collaborating with Accounting, other controllers in the region and consolidating month end closing data on all branches
- Solid Financial understanding
- Experience and understanding of the POC & CCM accounting principles
- Bias towards action and willingness to take ownership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks; strong organizational skills; high level of accuracy.
- Knowledge of Navision and Qliksense
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.