Customer Service Representative - Healthcare parttime
Klantenservice medewerker - Healthcare
18 May 2022
Today, we are a global industry leader for medication management solutions. Our unique combination of specialties units forward-thinking pharmacy and material transport automation with software and analytics to increase accuracy, traceability and boost efficiency.
Do you have experience as a Customer Service Representative and are you looking for a free role for 20 hours a week. Are you the one who helps to professionalize our department and service? Welcome to Swisslog Healthcare!
- You support in continuous improvement of the current administrative and operational processes.
- You thoroughly process, log, and solve questions or complaints in our ticketing and/or ERP system.
- You properly record incoming technical problems and service requests and process them proactively.
- Support field service
- You plan and support the service engineers for commissioning and service appointments.
- You review and discuss service reports with the service engineers after performed work and process service reports, if needed you plan the next steps
- You keep the maintenance books of customers up to date and improve it where necessary.
- Spare parts
- Give technical support to the Inside Sales department by offering insight in technical problems and the parts needed to solve them
- At least 2 years of customer service experience or technical support. Preferably in the field of healthcare, hospital, building or techncial industry.
- Bachelors degree or demonstrable hbo work and thinking level in relation to the vacancy.
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- On the job ‘hands on fault finding’ experience.
- Salary range between €2595 and €3464 based on 40 hour workweek.
- 25 holidays
- 13 adv
- PMT (metaal & techniek) pension plan
- You will work in an international organization and you will be given the opportunity and responsibility to further professionalize your position.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.