05 October 2023
He/she is accountable to design electrical circuit through the use of CAD software and create electrical architecture using control hardware and electrical components.
He/she will work following Swisslog Healthcare design concepts, standards, rules and tools to scout and select electrical components following engineering best practices.
He/she manages electrical components obsolescence, new product releases, and retrofit packages for field units and edit documentation for new products.
- Respect the agreed time plan and budget forecast
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve project delivery targets
- Keep himself/herself up-to-date with new technologies in the field automation and robotics
- Comply with Swisslog Healthcare’s global quality standards
- Customer focus(internal/external)
- Efficient time management (high productivity, below budget given)
- Consequent finalization of started work
- Draw electrical drawings and system layouts
- Translate the requirements into an automated solution
- Occasionally it’s requested to assemble, on prototype, parts related to design activities
- Propose changes and improvements to increase efficiency of products
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer or similar
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Good experience with electrical design software tools such as EPLAN
- Experience in using PLM and ERP
- Knowledge of electromechanical components and systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Deep understanding of automation design and architecture
- Give support in evaluating/testing new components/suppliers
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.