Field Service Engineer
28 November 2022
- Install, commission, and service systems. Machines typically contain controllers (PLC’s or PC’s), drivers, motors, valves and robotics;
- Find, cure and analyze faults. Ensure correct functional working of the systems. Deal in a positive and professional way with such customer enquiries, complaints or problems and execute the work in a timely, efficiently and adequate way;
- Train and be able to give instructions and advice to the operating personnel regarding the use and maintenance of the products;
- Responsible for the correct technical and non-technical administration by delivering required internal and external reporting e.g. hours reporting, service reporting, quality reporting etc.
- Sell and seek sales opportunities during visits and at the same time positively sell the brand 'Swisslog Healthcare' by giving customers a positive experience. Secure correct administration of these sales opportunities. Follow internal processes to improve customer satisfaction;
- Ensure local compliance with corporate policies e.g. Covid-19, and follow the internal processes as such e.g. work place inspections, health and safety regulations, VCA, reporting etc.;
- Stand by service for all the systems 24/7 if required;
- Regularly be in the office (10 -20% of your worktime) to maintain and/or increase your customer care support desk knowledge and to deliver technical support via phone.
- You have a degree in electrical / mechanical / automation engineering (in Dutch MBO+/HBO)
- You have knowledge of different types of software
- You are used to project based work
- You hold a VCA certificate
- You are proficient in Dutch and English- oral and written
- You have good customer care service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
- You are a team player, also being able to build and maintain a strong relationship with customers
- You are pro-active and flexible
- You show integrity, trust and loyalty
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.