Field Service Technician
As part of the Customer Care Italy Team in EMEA region
24 January 2022
- Customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
- Remote and onsite support for Customer of the assigned area
- Assistance in service repair, maintenance, field change orders / installations
- Identifying and solving customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication, and involving Service and Sales teams as appropriate
- Customer training for maintenance and end-users / operators.
- Minimum 2-3 years of demonstrated hands-on experience servicing technological equipment
- Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills with experience
- Good installation skills and knowledge of mechanics, electronics.
Bachelor degree in mechanics/electronics or informatics field
- Bachelor degree in mechanics/electronics or informatics field
- Understanding of IoT and Web Software solution
- Good practice on data Analytics
- Experienced on database and queries
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English, with the ability to demonstrate superior customer service skills on a daily basis
Avalability to t
- Avalability to travel up to 50% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.