As part of Manufacturing Engineering
16 September 2021
He/She will work to draw up and keep the work instructions, as well as set the working time. He/She will collaborate with the Team in the proposal of products modifications aimed to improve quality and reduce production costs. He/She will be responsible for launching and testing new production processes.
- Develop and optimize production processes
- Develop and optimize production layout
- Draw up/ update process documents (work instructions, Bill of Material, Lay-out, Visual Standard)
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Acquire solid understanding of lean manufacturing fundamentals and participate on Lean Projects
- Build Solid Understanding of the Manufacturing Engineering strategy for the growth of the facility
- Work with multi-functional team to achieve project goals.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in process or manufacturing engineering
- 2D e 3D CAD skills
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly processes and electric wiring
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing basics
- Good spoken and written English
- Collaborative (good team player)
- Good attitude in Problem Solving
- Excellent eye for details
- Proactive in sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Enthusiastic about new challanges and able to manage projects and new product introductions.
- Respectful of people, workplace, rules and regulations
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.