17 July 2022
As our new Project Manager you will have the primary responsibility of managing the scope, schedule and budget of all projects assigned, while demonstrating a working knowledge of Pharmacy Automation products and project management techniques. You are responsible for the realization of projects (both new and Customer Service projects) across assigned territories. You will manage project teams from date of contract signing till project completion date and handover to country Customer Care organization. Additionally, the Project Manager is expected to work with their customers to clearly understand their customer’s goals, and apply their experience and expertise (or correct resource from their team) to guide the customer to a successful implementation of Swisslog Healthcare solutions.
- Meeting / exceeding the budgeted revenue and gross margin targets by guiding the teams in such a way that the projects keep within technical, timing, and financial targets.
- Generating extra value for customers and added revenue for Swisslog Healthcare through conversion of Change Orders.
- Creating customer value-add/satisfaction in accordance with Swisslog guidelines and processes.
- Sales support towards existing customer.
- Cooperating in conjunction with System PM and teams for Pharmacy Automation project in the assigned area and Technology Centre’s to improve realization projects with the aim to improve time to Go-live.
- New Product Introduction Project – Supporting the roll out of new products in Alpha and Beta phases of product development with customers.
- Following the EMEA operating and financial mechanism to support forecast and project updates.
- MA/MSc in Engineering or Project management. Business Administration could also be an option
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing Customer for Projects, Sales or Services with 3 years’ experience in Project Management for High technology products
- Computer proficient as well as the ability to use digital tools like Microsoft Project, ERP (such as Navision)
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Located in the Netherlands or Belgium.
- Experience within Healthcare, Hospital, Retail pharmacy or other technology industry and with Private, Public Tenders and applicable contract in this field
- Sales or technical sales experience
- Experience with Construction/building and renovation projects
- Experience with software integration projects
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.