TransLogic® Carriers and Storage Units
Achieve safe, reliable transport with a snap. TransLogic Carriers safely and reliably transport lab specimens, IVs, pharmaceuticals, documents, supplies, and other materials throughout your hospital’s pneumatic tube system. Solid, durable and even colorful, our pneumatic tube system carriers protect contents as they travel, and are easy to load and unload thanks to a full access, side-open design.
Get on your way to safe, reliable transport with our Universal Carrier, built to withstand the toughest conditions. Fits in all our pneumatic tube systems and many competitors’.
- Patented DuraBands™ for longer life
- One-step closure
- 6-inch and 4-inch sizes
Achieve sealed delivery in an instant with the easiest-to-use leak resistant carrier available. Integrated seal protects against accidental spills and the potential spread of pathogens during transport.
- One-step closure
- Full-perimeter seal
- NexSeal EL is available in 6-inch size only
- NexSeal is our 4-inch sealed carrier
Leak-resistant carriers lock down liquids and guard against the spread of pathogens.
- For material and spill containment
- 6-inch size only
Carrier body options include:
- Half-color body: Half color/half clear carriers offer visibility of contents with a variety of color options for easy identification
- RFID tags: Provide tracking and traceability of transactions and automated segregation
Carrier and storage accessories include:
- Carrier storage module: Stores carriers at high-volume transaction stations
- Zip N’ Fold® pouches: Provide maximum protection from spills
- Carrier liners: Cushions and support payloads during transport
- Whisper Receiving System: Significantly reduces the noise of incoming carriers
- Cleanout kits: For removing spilled liquids from the system
- Station access door: Controls access at recessed stations
Carrier storageBuild in convenient storage for pneumatic tube system carriers in high use areas. The carrier storage unit stores up to 39 4-inch carriers or 16 6-inch carriers. Soft walls dampen noise, and the unit is designed to be flush-mounted into a finished wall, requiring no additional floor space.
- NexSeal EL - The ideal carrier for modern hospitals - pdf, 418 KB
- TransLogic Pneumatic Tube System Carriers and Accessories - pdf, 2,29 MB
- Items Transported in Pneumatic Tube Systems White Paper - pdf, 1,43 MB
- Focus Study - Specimen Integrity and Transport Times Using a TransLogic PTS - pdf, 618,85 KB