Associate Technical Writer - Denver, CO
Location: Denver, CO
May 9, 2022
- Must be internally motivated and able to research solutions to challenges even when they are not readily available
- Must be able to work on a wide variety of high-priority tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Must be able to create clarity out of ambiguity
- Must be able to think outside the box and exhibit flexibility when developing work products
- Must follow defined standards and conventions, templates, style guidelines.
- Write and edit system or architectural-level, highly technical documentation including specifications, maintenance guides, release notes, interface specifications, and system configuration guides.
- Performs production activities to produce various output formats
- Collaborates with management personnel outside the organization (project managers, product owners, scrum masters, customer success managers, etc.) to coordinate projects and deliverables.
- Coordinates translation/localization efforts for customer-facing product documentation.
- Creates and/or relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to write to different audiences – customer, system engineers, developers, etc.
- Ability to consult with subject matter experts to obtain information required to complete assigned deliverables.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English and 0-3 years of experience in a related functional area
- Experience writing technical documentation and web authoring MadCap Flare, MadCap Central, Confluence Wiki, etc. preferable
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently and in teams
- Must be able to create consensus
- Must be a team player
Compensation: $55,000 - $70,000, salary will be commensurate with experience and relevant skillsets, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.