Clinical Solutions Consultant
June 27, 2022
Internally, this role will support organizational targets by aligning with Customer Success, Automation Academy, Solutions Management & Marketing, Product Management, and other critical departments. For example, this individual will work cross-functionally to educate internal teams on market requirements, customer experience, product use cases, solution gaps and opportunities.
The position will require frequent and ongoing contact with hospital clients across the US and CDN markets. It requires senior level knowledge of centralized and decentralized pharmacy processes and knowledge of pharmacy information systems.
- 5+ years’ experience as a hospital inpatient Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician (required).
- Past consulting, project management, or leadership experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of inpatient pharmacy practice, ideally in large, multi-site organizations.
- Understanding of health information systems (HIS) and complex integration of hardware and software solutions (preferred).
- Knowledge of the pharmacy automation market.
- Knowledge of the North America healthcare industry trends.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must have current valid passport for international travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- B.S. Pharmacy or PharmD.
- MBA, MHA, or equivalent.
- Lean process or Six Sigma training.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.