Contract Administrator, Billing - Finance - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
July 20, 2021
- Assist Sales Reps with OCIP calculations and enrollment forms for bidding requirements and upon award of the contract.
- Handle closeout contract requirements such as reconciliation of projects, final consents of surety, sales tax affidavits, warranty/guarantee forms, and other related correspondence to finalize retention invoicing.
- Track and issue all contract progress billings per customer requirements as well as related documents/reports. Work with Project Managers to ensure billings reflect all job costs and proper values of work completed to date as well as all anticipated costs through the end of the current month, to maintain adequate cash flow.
- Input all contract invoices (as well as credits, corrections) into SAP software using appropriate accounting and tax “rules” to ensure proper accounting for it.
- Review, approve and reconcile all bookings, specifically for taxes.
- Review, approve and reconcile all change orders.
- Monitor and enforce payments against invoices issued.
- Handle roughly 1/3 of the company’s contract/installation business.
- Review @ 420 new bookings per year for billing requirements, set-up for monthly review/billing, and close coordination with project managers.
- Project analysis and review with regional installation managers and project managers to ensure proper forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years construction contract experience in an administrative capacity involving contracts/subcontracts
- 2 to 3 years accounts receivable management experience
- Undergraduate degree
- PC/Spreadsheet experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Heavy spreadsheet/PC skills
- Heavy personal contact with construction projects and customer personnel in an administrative capacity
- Government contracting experience
- Construction insurance/bonding experience with solid understanding.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.